Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://dspace.univ-eloued.dz/handle/123456789/10640
Title: دور تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصال في تحسين تنافسية المؤسسة الاقتصادية - دراسة حالة اتصالات الجزائر بالوادي
Authors: علي, سراي
محمد, كتاب
التجاني, مأمون
Keywords: تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصال، التنافسية، اتصالات الجزائر
Issue Date: 2017
Publisher: جامعة الوادي university eloued
Abstract: تهدف هذه الدراسة إلى التعرف على دور تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصال في تحسين تنافسية المؤسسة الاقتصادية، وتم تطبيق المنهج الوصفي التحليلي في هذه الدراسة باستخدام استبانة تم توزيعها على عينة قصدية من الموظفين في مديرية اتصالات الجزائر لولاية الوادي، واتضح من الدراسة وجود علاقة ذات دلالة احصائية بين متغير تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصال وتحسين تنافسية المؤسسة، حيث بلغ معامل الارتباط بيرسون 0.837 وعند مقارنة قيمة الارتباط هذه مع قيمة الارتباط الجدولية عند مستوى الدلالة 0.05 ودرجة الحرية 50 البالغة 0.273 تبين أن قيمة الارتباط هذه دالة أحصائيا مما يثبت صحة الفرضية الرئيسية، كما قمنا باستخدام اسلوب الانحدار لمعرفة اسهام متغير تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصال في تنافسية المؤسسة حيث بلغ معامل التحديد 0.71 وهو مايؤشر على أن 70% من التباينات في قيم المتغير التابع التنافسية يفسرها متغير تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصال وباقي النسبة 30% ترجع إلى عوامل أخرى لم تدخل في البحث تحتاج إلى دراسات مستقبلية. The objective of this study was to identify the role of ICT in improving the competitiveness of the economic institution. The analytical descriptive approach was applied in this study using a questionnaire distributed to an objective sample of employees at the Directorate of Communications of Algeria. in eloued we found that there is arelation between communication technology and improve enterprise competitiveness. Where the correlation coefficient Pearson was 0.837. When comparing this correlation value with the correlation value of the correlation coefficient at the level of 0.05 and the degree of freedom 50 of 0.273 it was found that the correlation value is statistically significant, We also used the regression method to determine the contribution of ICT variable in the competitiveness of the institution where the coefficient of selection 0.71 which indicates that 70% of the variances in the values of the variable dependent variable is interpreted by the variable ICT and the remaining 30% due to other factors did not enter in theis research need To future studies.
Description: مذكرة ماستر اقتصاد عمومي
URI: http://dspace.univ-eloued.dz/handle/123456789/10640
Appears in Collections:Department of economic science_master

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
المذكرة-كاملة (1).pdfمذكرة ماستر اقتصاد عمومي5.89 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.